Join the NY Metro Iowa Club and Bravo Sports Marketing at the official NYC Hawkeye Bar The Playwright Irish Pub (27 W. 37th St. between 5th and 6th Ave) for a happy hour event the day before the Pinstripe Bowl. We have many out of town visitors coming in, and we'd like to warmly welcome our fellow Iowans to the big city! This event is a great opportunity to get to know other Iowa alums, come together in celebration, and pump up the energy before the game. You can't miss us -- just look for Herky (he may be inflatable!) at the door!
Plus, we have a lot of other cool stuff to look forward to, like:
- FREE Hawkeye swag to get you decked out and prepared for the game
- Hawkeye trivia (with prizes you actually want to win!)
- A special Hawkeye menu and bar specials specifically for our devoted Iowa fans
- Win an autographed football from Iowa's all-time leading receiver Kevonta Martin-Manley OR tickets to the B10 Basketball Championship Tournament at Madison Square Garden (Feb 28-March 4)
- Pick up a super cool NY Metro Iowa Club T-shirt featuring Herky on the Empire State Building to commemorate your visit
- Get your photo with the B10 Basketball Championship Trophy
Make sure to RSVP on our Facebook event and invite your fellow alumni to join you as we prepare to take on Boston College in the Pinstripe Bowl. Please note: there is a $10 cover fee per person.